Cells of interest can then be positively selected from the pre-enriched cell population using EasySep™ (e.g. EasySep™ Human CD34 Positive Selection).
• Requires no special equipment or training
• Untouched, viable cells
• Can be combined with SepMate™ for consistent, high-throughput sample processing
- RosetteSep™ Human Progenitor Cell Basic Pre-Enrichment Kit (Catalog #15226)
- RosetteSep™ Human Progenitor Cell Basic Pre-Enrichment Cocktail, 2 x 2.5 mL
- RosetteSep™ Human Progenitor Cell Basic Pre-Enrichment Cocktail (Catalog #15266)
- RosetteSep™ Human Progenitor Cell Basic Pre-Enrichment Cocktail, 10 x 2.5 mL
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RosetteSep™?
How does RosetteSep™ work?
What factors affect cell recovery?
Which cell samples can RosetteSep™ be used with?
Can RosetteSep™ be used with previously frozen or cultured cells?
Can RosetteSep™ be used to enrich progenitors from cord blood?
Does RosetteSep™ work with mouse cells?
Which anticoagulant should be used with RosetteSep™?
Should the anticoagulant be washed off before using RosetteSep™?
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1.Typical RosetteSep™ Human Progenitor Cell Basic Pre-Enrichment Profile
Starting with fresh human cord blood, the CD34+CD45+ viable cell content of the pre-enriched fraction typically ranges from 2 - 16%