• Supports efficient generation of dopaminergic neurons from hPSC-derived dopaminergic neuronal precursors
• Produces dopaminergic neurons that can be maintained long-term in culture
• Optimized for maturation of dopaminergic neuronal precursors generated using the STEMdiff™ Dopaminergic Neuron Differentiation Kit
• Enables reproducible maturation of dopaminergic neuronal precursors derived from multiple human ES and iPS cell lines
- STEMdiff™ Dopaminergic Neuron Maturation Basal Medium, 100 mL
- STEMdiff™ Dopaminergic Neuron Maturation Supplement A, 160 µL
- STEMdiff™ Dopaminergic Neuron Maturation Supplement B, 120 µL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Downstream Differentiation of Neural Progenitor Cells to Dopaminergic Neurons
Neural Progenitor Cells derived from iPS cells (STiPS-M001 cell line) using the STEMdiff™ Neural Induction Medium embryoid body protocol were differentiated and matured to dopaminergic neurons by culture in STEMdiff™ Dopaminergic Neuron Differentiation Kit for 13 days and STEMdiff™ Dopaminergic Neuron Maturation Kit for 13 days. The dopaminergic neurons express the neuronal marker class III β-tubulin (red) and the dopaminergic neuronal marker tyrosine hydroxylase (TH, green).