· Induces dedifferentiation of lineage-committed mouse myoblasts to multipotent progenitors with osteogenic and adipogenic potential (Chen et al., 2007; Chen et al., 2004).
· Induces dedifferentiation of primary mouse and human dermal fibroblasts to myogenic-competent cells (Anastasia et al.).
· Induces dedifferentiation of annulus fibrosus cells to multipotent mesenchymal progenitors that have the potential to develop along chondrogenic, osteogenic, or adipogenic lineages (Saraiya et al.).
· Inhibits cell proliferation and induces polyploidy in the PC-3, HeLa, CWR22Rv1, and DU-145 cancer cell lines (Hsieh et al.).
· Induces differentiation in the human embryonal carcinoma cell line NT2, and in the human promyelocytic leukemia cell line HL60 (D’Alise et al.).
· Blocks proliferation, causes failure of cytokinesis, and induces polyploidy in multiple cancer cell lines (D’Alise et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.