CDI has used induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell technology to develop iCell® Mesenchymal Stem Cells, multipotent stromal cells ideally suited for basic research and regenerative biology initiatives. iCell® Mesenchymal Stem Cells provide these advantages over traditional models:
- > 90% pure population of human mesenchymal stem cells (CD105+, CD44+, CD73+)
- Long-term viability (demonstrated functionality for at least 5 passages)
- Commercial quantities manufactured from a single donor
- Multipotent potential
- Amenable to the study of a variety of cellular applications and assay endpoints including: (1) Bioengineering, (2) tissue regeneration, (3) therapeutic assay development and (4) fibrosis modeling
- Ease of use – simply thaw and plate
Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact your local Sales Representative or Product & Scientific Support at email@example.com for further information.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.