Activate, expand and differentiate with cytokines, chemokines and growth factors from STEMCELL Technologies. These high-quality reagents ensure reproducibility across a variety of applications for immunology and stem cell research.
Why Use STEMCELL Technologies’ Cytokines, Chemokines and Growth Factors?
- High-quality reagents ensure reproducibility across multiple applications.
- Modulate cell signaling of many different cell types.
- Wide selection of human and mouse recombinant proteins for immunology and stem cell research.
Webinar: Cytokines and Lineage Choice in Stem Cell Differentiation
Learn how cytokines affect differentiation in hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells.
- TGF-β, IL-8 and Flt-3 stimulate self-renewal of hematopoietic stem cells
- M-CSF promotes survival, proliferation, differentiation and activation of macrophage lineage only
- G-CSF is required for differentiation, proliferation and activation of neutrophils
- GM-CSF promotes survival and activation of macrophages, neutrophils, eosinophils and dendritic cell maturation
- EPO stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of erythroid progenitor cells to red blood cells
Wallchart: Directed Differentiation of ESCs and iPSCs
Learn about cytokines and growth factors used for directing the differentiation of ES cells and iPS cells into defined cell types.
- Cytokines and growth factors can be used in in vitro assays to stimulate differentiation of ESCs and iPSCs toward ectoderm, endoderm, and mesoderm derivatives, and germ cells.
- This poster by Kevin Eggan and colleagues highlights some of the strategies for directing the differentiation of ES cells and iPS cells into defined cell types.