• Requires no special equipment or training
• Untouched, viable cells
• Can be combined with SepMate™ for consistent, high-throughput sample processing
- RosetteSep™ Human Monocyte Depletion Cocktail (Catalog #15628)
- RosetteSep™ Human Monocyte Depletion Cocktail, 2 mL
- RosetteSep™ Human Monocyte Depletion Cocktail (Catalog #15668)
- RosetteSep™ Human Monocyte Depletion Cocktail, 5 x 2 mL
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RosetteSep™?
How does RosetteSep™ work?
What factors affect cell recovery?
Which cell samples can RosetteSep™ be used with?
Can RosetteSep™ be used with previously frozen or cultured cells?
Can RosetteSep™ be used to enrich progenitors from cord blood?
Does RosetteSep™ work with mouse cells?
Which anticoagulant should be used with RosetteSep™?
Should the anticoagulant be washed off before using RosetteSep™?
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. FACS Profile Results Using RosetteSep™ Human CD36+ Cells Depletion Cocktail