• No-wash removal of EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™
• Optional isolation of CD4+CD25- responder T cells from the same sample
- EasySep™ Human CD4+CD127lowCD25+ Regulatory T Cell Isolation Kit (Catalog #18063)
- EasySep™ Human CD25 Positive Selection Cocktail, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Human CD127high Depletion Cocktail, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Human CD4+ T Cell Enrichment Cocktail, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Dextran RapidSpheres™, 2 x 1 mL
- EasySep™ Release Buffer, 2 x 1 mL
Frequently Asked Questions
Can EasySep™ be used for either positive or negative selection?
How does the separation work?
Which columns do I use?
How can I analyze the purity of my enriched sample?
Can EasySep™ separations be automated?
Can EasySep™ be used to isolate rare cells?
Are the EasySep™ magnetic particles FACS-compatible?
Can the EasySep™ magnetic particles be removed after enrichment?
Can I alter the separation time in the magnet?
For positive selection, can I perform more than 3 separations to increase purity?
How does the binding of the EasySep™ magnetic particle affect the cells? is the function of positively selected cells altered by the bound particles?
If particle binding is a key concern, we offer two options for negative selection. The EasySep™ negative selection kits can isolate untouched cells with comparable purities, while RosetteSep™ can isolate untouched cells directly from whole blood without using particles or magnets.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Starting with fresh or previously frozen PBMCs, the regulatory T cell content (CD4+CD25+FOXP3+) of the isolated fraction is typically 85.0 ± 4.8% (mean ± SD). In the above example, the purities of the start and final isolated fractions are 1.8% and 88.2%, respectively.
EasySep™ Human CD4+CD127lowCD25+ Regulatory T Cell Isolation Kit Protocol