• Fast, easy-to-use and column-free
• Up to 96% purity of isolated cells
• Isolated cells are untouched
- EasySep™ Direct Human Total Lymphocyte Isolation Kit (Catalog #19655)
- EasySep™ Direct Human Total Lymphocyte Isolation Cocktail, 2 x 2.5 mL
- EasySep™ Direct RapidSpheres™, 4 x 2.5 mL
- EasySep™ Direct Human Total Lymphocyte Isolation Kit for RoboSep™ (Catalog #19655RF)
- EasySep™ Direct Human Total Lymphocyte Isolation Cocktail, 4 x 1.25 mL
- EasySep™ Direct RapidSpheres™, 8 x 1.25 mL
- RoboSep™ Buffer (Catalog #20104)
- RoboSep™ Filter Tips (Catalog #20125)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can EasySep™ be used for either positive or negative selection?
How does the separation work?
Which columns do I use?
How can I analyze the purity of my enriched sample?
Can EasySep™ separations be automated?
Can EasySep™ be used to isolate rare cells?
Are the EasySep™ magnetic particles FACS-compatible?
Can the EasySep™ magnetic particles be removed after enrichment?
Can I alter the separation time in the magnet?
For positive selection, can I perform more than 3 separations to increase purity?
How does the binding of the EasySep™ magnetic particle affect the cells? is the function of positively selected cells altered by the bound particles?
If particle binding is a key concern, we offer two options for negative selection. The EasySep™ negative selection kits can isolate untouched cells with comparable purities, while RosetteSep™ can isolate untouched cells directly from whole blood without using particles or magnets.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Typical EasySep™ Direct Human Total Lymphocyte Isolation Profile
Starting with human whole blood from normal healthy donors, the typical total lymphocyte (CD3-CD19+ and CD3+) content of the non-lysed final isolated fraction is 96.7 ± 1.5% (gated on CD45) or 95.8 ± 2.2% (not gated on CD45). In the example above, the total lymphocyte (CD3-CD19+ and CD3+) content of the lysed whole blood start sample and non-lysed final isolated fraction is 30.5% and 93.2% (gated on CD45), respectively, or 30.2% and 93.0% (not gated on CD45), respectively. The starting frequency of total lymphocytes in the non-lysed whole blood start sample above is 0.055% (data not shown).