⦁ Obtain lung progenitor cells capable of downstream differentiation to proximal and distal airway cells
⦁ Maximize experimental reproducibility with an optimized, serum-free formulation
⦁ Convenient format and easy-to-use protocol
- STEMdiff™ Endoderm Basal Medium, 100 mL
- STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Supplement MR (100X), 0.35 mL
- STEMdiff™ Definitive Endoderm Supplement CJ (100X), 1.1 mL
- STEMdiff™ Lung Basal Medium, 180 mL
- STEMdiff™ Lung Supplement (10X), 20 mL
- STEMdiff™ Lung Progenitor Supplement 1 (100X), 0.55 mL
- STEMdiff™ Lung Progenitor Supplement 2 (100X), 1.45 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Generation of Lung Progenitor Cells from Human ES/iPS Cells with the STEMdiff™ Lung Progenitor Kit
Human PSC (hPSC) cultures progress through a simple three-stage process to generate lung progenitor cells. hPSC clumps are first seeded in mTeSR™1. On Day 1, differentiation is initiated with Medium DE-1 (STEMdiff™ Endoderm Basal Medium containing Supplement MR and Supplement CJ). Subsequently on day 2 and 3, the medium is changed to Medium DE-2 (STEMdiff™ Endoderm Basal Medium containing Supplement CJ) for definitive endoderm patterning. On Day 4, to initiate anterior foregut endoderm patterning, the endoderm monolayer is passaged in Medium LP-1 (STEMdiff™ Lung Basal Medium, Lung Supplement (10X), and Supplement 1) and Y-27832. Finally, at Day 9, the cells are differentiated into the lung progenitor stage with Medium LP-2 (STEMdiff™ Lung Basal Medium, Lung Supplement (10X), and Supplement 2).