• Optimized for MSC isolation from primary bone marrow and adipose tissue
• Superior cell expansion compared to serum-containing medium
• MSC cultures display robust self-renewal and differentiation potential after long-term passaging
• No adaptation required when transitioning MSCs from serum-containing medium
- MesenCult™-ACF Basal Medium, 400 mL
- MesenCult™-ACF 5X Supplement, 100 mL
- MesenCult™-ACF Attachment Substrate, 1 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Human BM-derived MSCs Cultured in MesenCult™-ACF Display Multi-lineage Differentiation Potential
Human BM-derived MSCs cultured in MesenCult™-ACF Medium for 3 passages (A) differentiate into adipocytes (B, Oil Red O staining), osteogenic cells (C, Von Kossa/ALP staining) and chondrocytes (D, Alcian Blue + Nuclear Fast Red staining).
Figure 2. Human BM-derived MSCs Cultured in MesenCult™-ACF Expand Faster Than Cells Cultured in a Traditional Serum-based Medium or Competitor Media
(n = 3 except for Competitor 3 where n = 2, Mean ± SEM).
Figure 3. Human BM-derived MSCs Cultured in MesenCult™-ACF Display Characteristic Expression of MSC Surface Markers
Human BM-derived MSCs cultured in MesenCult™-ACF were stained at Passage 4 with antibodies to mesenchymal markers (CD90, CD73 and CD105) and hematopoietic markers (CD45, CD11b and HLA-DR).