Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact your local Sales representative or Product & Scientific Support at email@example.com for further information.
• Cheaper medium compared to serum-free, defined media
• More consistent and sustainable raw materials (less batch-to-batch variability)
• Complete supplement; addition of growth factor is unnecessary
• Attachment substrate is not required; saves time and money
- MesenCult™-hPL Basal Medium, 450 mL
- MesenCult™-hPL 10X Supplement, 50 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Bone marrow (BM)-derived MSCs Cultured in MesenCult™-hPL Medium Expand Faster than MSCs Cultured in Serum (FBS)-containing medium
Figure 2. Human BM-derived MSCs Cultured in MesenCult™-hPL Medium Display Multi-Lineage Differentiation Potential
(A) Human BM-derived MSCs cultured in MesenCult™-HPL Medium differentiate into (B) adipocytes (Oil Red O staining); and (C) chondrocytes (Alcian Blue staining); and (D) osteoblasts (alkaline phosphatase and von Kossa staining).
Figure 3. Flow Cytometric Analysis of Cultured-Expanded MSCs in MesenCult™-hPL Medium
BM-derived MSCs were cultured and expanded in MesenCult™-hPL Medium. MSCs were stained for the mesenchymal surface markers CD73, CD90 and CD105, and the hematopoietic marker, CD45. MSCs express high levels of CD73, CD90 and CD105 while lacking expression of CD45.