· In combination with valproic acid, can replace SOX2 in reprogramming of mouse embryonic fibroblasts transduced with OCT4, KLF4 and c-MYC (Ichida et al.).
· Blocks chondrogenesis induced by mechanical load in human mesenchymal stem cells (Li et al., 2010).
· Restores the hematopoietic potential of mouse para-aortic splanchnopleural cells deficient for the Evi-1 transcription factor (Sato et al.).
· Impairs definitive endoderm differentiation competence in human embryonic stem (ES) cells (Jaremko et al.).
· Blocks TGF-β-induced endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition of NMuMg mammary epithelial cells or mouse ES cell-derived endothelial cells (Peng et al.; Kokudo et al.).
· Suppresses colony-forming ability of mouse and human leukemia-initiating cells cultured with OP-9 stromal cells, and, when combined with imatinib, reduces lethality in a mouse model of chronic myeloid leukemia (Naka et al.).
· Reduces invasiveness of MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells in a matrigel invasion assay (Shiou et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.