• Fully differentiated, ≥ 87% (β-III tubulin) pure population of primarily cholinergic human neurons (≥ 80% Isl1/2 at 14 days in vitro)
• Display typical neuronal morphology with branching neurites and remain viable for an extended culture period (≥ 14 days)
• Express markers characteristic of motor neurons
• Available in commercial quantities
• Easy to use: Simply thaw and plate
These cells provide a reliable source of human neurons suitable for use within:
• Basic and translational research: Studying neurodegenerative diseases like ALS & SMA, myelination/demyelination, and neurogenesis
• Drug discovery: For diseases such as ALS and SMA
• Bioengineering: Development of neuromuscular junction models
• Applied markets: BoNT testing
• Toxicology and safety pharma: For testing chemical warfare agents, effects of chemical pesticides, etc.
Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact your local Sales Representative or Product & Scientific Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.