Derived from human iPS cells, CDI’s iCell® Endothelial Cells provide a reliable, reproducible, and physiologically relevant source of cells for vascular disease modeling, drug screening, and vascular tissue engineering applications. Benefits include:
• > 90% CD31+/CD105+ populations across lots and multiple passages
• VEGF-mediated proliferation, sprouting, migration, and invasion
• TNFα-mediated upregulation of adhesion molecules
• Thrombin-sensitive barrier function
• Acetylated LDL uptake
• Shear stress-induced alignment
• 2D and 3D capillary-like network formation
Broad Function and Application
Assayed as a pure culture or in co-culture with other differentiated cell types to recapitulate native tissue architecture, iCell® Endothelial Cells enable a variety of novel applications:
• Vascular tissue engineering: Decellularized organ (e.g. kidney) scaffold approaches
• Vascular tissue engineering: Natural matrices and bioengineering scaffolds (e.g. microfluidic device and bioreactor system cultures)
• Angiogenesis and wound healing: Providing relevant biology for the study of blood vessel formation and remodeling relevant to cancer, chronic inflammatory, and degenerative diseases
• Infectious disease studies
Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact your local Sales Representative or Product & Scientific Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information."
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.