iCell® DopaNeurons exhibit the relevant biology and functionality to advance research and preclinical studies for devastating neurological disorders:
• Fully differentiated, > 80% pure midbrain DA neurons
• Expression of relevant midbrain DA neuron markers (e.g. Lmx1, FoxA2, and TH)
• Functional release and uptake of dopamine
• Appropriate electrophysiology and pacemaker-like activity: (1) Spontaneous and evoked action potentials, (2) excitatory post-synaptic currents and (3) sodium ion and potassium ion channel currents
• Compatible with a wide range of biochemical and cell-based assays, including: (1) Cell viability, (2) cell mitophagy, (3) calcium signaling and (4) neurite outgrowth and retraction
Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact your local Sales Representative or Product & Scientific Support at email@example.com for further information. Please note that this product requires that the end-user signs a Letter of Acknowledgement before purchasing.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.