Media to Expand, Maintain and Differentiate Skeletal Muscle Progenitor Cells (Myoblasts)
MyoCult™ media are specifically formulated to expand, maintain and differentiate primary human myoblasts. These specialized media are designed to provide researchers with standardized workflow and culture systems to minimize cell culture variability and increase experimental reproducibility.
Why Use MyoCult™?
- Optimized and specifically formulated media to support greater expansion and differentiation of myogenic progenitor cells compared to commercially available media.
- Rigorous raw material screening and quality control minimize lot-to-lot variability to support optimal and consistent results.
- MyoCult™ media come in easy-to-use format to save time and streamline myogenic studies.
MyoCult™ Media for Human Skeletal Muscle Progenitor Cells
- In vitro differentiation of human myoblasts into multinucleated myotubes
- Myogenesis research
- Disease modeling of genetic myopathies (muscular dystrophies)
- Disease modeling of muscle related cancers (rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Modeling diseases that affect skeletal muscle (cachexia, diabetes, metabolic disorders)
- Drug screening platforms
- Co-culture systems
- Supports differentiation of myoblasts to multinucleated myotubes with robust expression of myosin heavy chain
- Rigorous raw material screening and quality control minimize lot-to-lot variability
- Attachment substrate is included to support optimal adherence and enhanced myotube morphology