NF-kB pathway inhibitor; Activates PPARγ
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
· Stimulates adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells (Jeong & Yoon).
· Inhibits macrophage differentiation (Chen Y et al.).
· Exerts potent glucose-lowering effects in insulin-resistant diabetic animals and in non-insulin-dependent (type II) human diabetic subjects (Lee & Olefsky).
· Inhibits growth and induces apoptosis in non-small cell lung carcinoma, bladder cancer, cervical cancer, and prostate cancer cells (Chen H-M et al.; Santha et al.; Satoh et al.; Yan et al.).
· Promotes cytostatic effects in MDA-MB-231 and MCF-7 breast cancer cell lines (Berthe et al.)
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (3)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.