First, CRTH2+ cells are isolated by column-free immunomagnetic positive selection using antibody complexes and EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™. Then, bound magnetic particles are removed from the EasySep™-isolated CRTH2+ cells, and unwanted non-ILC2s are targeted for depletion using antibody complexes and EasySep™ Dextran RapidSpheres™. The final isolated fraction contains highly purified ILC2s that are immediately ready for downstream applications.
Following cell isolation with this EasySep™ kit, antibody complexes remain bound to the cell surface and may interact with Brilliant Violet™ antibody conjugates, polyethylene glycol-modified proteins or other chemically related ligands.
• Up to 95% purity
• Facilitates rapid isolation of ILC2s without flow sorting
• No-wash removal of EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™
- EasySep™ Human ILC2 Isolation Kit (Catalog #17782)
- EasySep™ Human CRTH2-PE Positive Selection Cocktail, 0.1 mL
- EasySep™ Release PE Positive Selection Cocktail, 2 x 0.5mL
- EasySep™ Releasable RapidSpheres™ 50201, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Release Buffer, 1 mL
- EasySep™ Human ILC2 Isolation Cocktail, 0.5 mL
- EasySep™ Dextran RapidSpheres™ 50103, 1 mL
- Anti-Human CD32 Blocker, 1 mL
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Data and Publications
Figure 1. Typical EasySep™ Human ILC2 Isolation Profile
Starting with fresh leukapheresis samples, the ILC2 content (CD45+Lin- CRTH2+CD161+CD127+) of the isolated fraction typically ranges from 84 - 95%. In the above example, the purities of the start and final isolated fractions are 0.03% and 91% (gated on CD45), respectively.