· Enables chemical reprogramming (without genetic factors) of mouse embryonic fibroblasts to induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, in combination with CHIR99021, Forskolin, Tranylcypromine, 3-Deazaneplanocin A, and E-616452 (Hou et al.).
· Increases the reprogramming efficiency of mouse embryonic fibroblasts to iPS cells (Huangfu et al. 2008a).
· Promotes reprogramming of human fibroblasts to iPS cells using only 2 factors, OCT4 and SOX2 (Huangfu et al. 2008b).
· Direct lineage reprogramming of fibroblasts to mature neurons, in combination with CHIR99021, RepSox, Forskolin, SP600125, Gö6983 and Y-27632 (Hu et al.).
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Mediates ex vivo expansion of cord blood CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells (Chaurasia et al.).
· Promotes the proliferation and self-renewal of human and mouse hematopoietic progenitor cells (Bug et al., De Felice et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of neurons and suppresses differentiation of astrocytes and oligodendrocytes from rat neural progenitor cells (Hsieh et al., Jung et al.).
· Promotes osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells (Cho et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.