Activin/Nodal/TGFβ pathway inhibitor; Inhibits ALK2
· Induces differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells to cardiomyocyte progenitor cells (Ao et al.).
· Induces differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells to SOX1 and PAX6 expressing neural precursor cells (Neely et al.).
· Dorsalizes the embryonic axis without disrupting the angiogenic process in early zebrafish embryos (Hao et al. 2010).
· Suppresses non-small cell lung cancer cell growth, migration and invasion in vitro, and attenuates xenografted lung tumor growth in vivo (Hao et al. 2014).
· Inhibits chemotherapeutic drug-induced autophagy response (Sheng et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.
Resources and Publications
Educational Materials (5)
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.