· Promotes differentiation of motor neurons from mouse and human pluripotent stem cells (Dimos et al., Wichterle et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of neurons from neural stem cells (Takahashi et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of pancreatic progenitors from human embryonic stem (ES) cells (D'Amour et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of adipocytes from mouse ES cells (Dani et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of ventricular cardiomyocytes from mouse ES cells (Wobus et al.).
· Promotes terminal differentiation of granulocytes (Collins).
· Promotes maturation of blast cells in differentiation therapy of acute promyelocytic leukemia (Huang et al.).
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.