Immunology Profiles is a venue where immunologists tell their stories, discuss their research, and voice their thoughts and opinions on current topics in immunology. We summarize key publications in their research areas. Learn, get inspired and join the conversation!
Nominate yourself to be featured in Immunology Profiles to showcase your expertise and inspire fellow immunologists.
- Role of Group 2 Innate Lymphoid Cells (ILC2s) in Allergic Inflammation
- Identification and Isolation of ILC2s
- Dendritic cell therapy for cancer
- CD137 (4-1BB) immunotherapy
- Monoclonal antibody therapy for cancer
- Myeloid-derived suppressor cells
- Circulating T follicular helper cells in infectious diseases
- Vaccinations in the elderly
- Control of HIV infection
- HIV reservoirs
Formerly in Dr. Fiona Powrie's Lab, Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology, University of Oxford
- Role of Tregs in maintaining intestinal homeostasis
- Influence of microbiome in host immunity
- Genetic basis of autoimmune diseases
- Human immunology
Formerly a Staff Scientist in Dr. Rafael Casellas' Lab, Center for Cancer Research, National Institutes of Health
- Epigenetic landscape of B cells
- Use of genome editing on immune cells for clinical applications
Formerly a Research Technician in Dr. Shane Crotty's Lab, La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology
- Role of CD4+ T helper cell subsets in the B cell response
- Analysis of antigen-specific CD4+ T cells and B cells
- Role of Tregs in neurotropic infections
- Treg-eliciting vaccines
- Role and regulation of Th17 cells in mucosal sites
- Analysis and role of Innate Lymphoid Cells (ILCs) in mucosal immunity
Immunologists around the world choose EasySep™ for fast and easy immune cell isolations. Learn more about our column-free immunomagnetic cell isolation platform and request a free sample.
Already using EasySep™? Request to be part of Immunology Profiles to showcase your expertise and inspire fellow immunologists.