iCell® Cardiomyocytes are human heart cells that recapitulate apparently healthy human cardiac biology and overcome the limitations of existing heart cell models, offering these benefits:
• 95% pure population of ventricular, atrial, and nodal cells
• Clinically relevant cardiac disease phenotypes
• Relevant clinical targets for cardiovascular disease
• Highly reproducible across a wide range of applications
With the most peer-reviewed publications and application notes/protocols, as well as the lowest cost per cell of any commercially available iPS cell-derived cardiomyocyte product, iCell® Cardiomyocytes enable a wide range of applications spanning disease research, drug discovery, toxicity testing, and regenerative medicine, including:
• Cardiac hypertrophy studies: Novel human in vitro model used to recapitulate clinical phenotypes, detect known and novel biomarkers, and identify new targets for drug discovery and therapy.
• Arrhythmia testing: Highly predictive model used for detecting drug-induced arrhythmia – resulting in changing regulatory paradigms
• Cardiotoxicity assessment: Retrospective analyses leveraged to uncover previously undetected mechanisms of drug-induced cardiotoxicity and provide relevant data in support of Investigational New Drug (IND) applications.
• Cardiac cell therapy: Compatibility with bioengineered, implantable scaffolds used to stimulate heart repair following myocardial infarction.
Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact Product & Scientific Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This product is designed for use in the following research area(s) as part of the highlighted workflow stage(s). Explore these workflows to learn more about the other products we offer to support each research area.