Wallchart: Building Three-Dimensional Human Brain Organoids
Receive a valuable reference from STEMCELL Technologies!
Brain organoids can bring new insights into neurological development and disease research. Request your free copy of this Nature Neuroscience Wallchart on brain organoids.
- Authored by Sergiu P. Paşca
- Overview of brain organogenesis in vitro and in vivo
- Methods for generating brain assembloids
- Applications of brain organoids in studying the development and maturation of the nervous system
- Disease models using 3D brain cultures derived from human pluripotent stem cells
- Challenges and future directions of using 3D brain organoids
- Produced by Nature Neuroscience with support from STEMCELL Technologies
Width: 29 ½" (75 cm) - Height: 20 ½" (52 cm)