• Hematotoxicity Prediction
• validated assays for human myeloid (CFU-GM) and megakaryocyte (CFU-Mk) progenitors to predict neutropenia and thrombocytopenia • standardized assays for human erythroid (BFU-E) progenitors to assess potential for anemia • customized assays for specific human myeloid lineage (CFU-G or CFU-M) progenitors • assays for other animal species (mouse, rat, canine, non-human primate)
• validated assays for human myeloid (CFU-GM) and megakaryocyte (CFU-Mk) progenitors to predict neutropenia and thrombocytopenia
• standardized assays for human erythroid (BFU-E) progenitors to assess potential for anemia
• customized assays for specific human myeloid lineage (CFU-G or CFU-M) progenitors
• assays for other animal species (mouse, rat, canine, non-human primate)
• Immunotoxicity Assessment
• assays for human myeloid (CFU-GM) progenitors (can indicate potential lymphoid toxicity)
• Efficacy of growth factor and cytokine mimetics
• Mobilization/engraftment studies
• Evaluation of clinical trial samples for CFC/CFU frequency
• Trusted for Quality
Contract Assay Services has completed nearly 600 studies to date for over 120 local and global organizations. We have built a reputation for reliability by consistently delivering high-quality results within the client’s requested timeline. All of our studies are performed under a strict confidentiality policy. Our high standards for methods, materials, processes and customer communication are evident in the loyalty of our returning clientele.
• Open and Effective Communication: Your Eyes and Ears
From the initial consultations for study design to the study execution, data review and preparation of a comprehensive report, Contract Assay Services places a priority on communication with our clients throughout the study process. Our clients tell us that they appreciate our great attention to detail.
• Extensive Expertise in Stem Cell and Primary Cell Biology
Contract Assay Services enables you to expand your organization’s current capabilities through our expertise in stem cells and other primary cells from a variety of tissues and species. Our scientists have extensive knowledge in stem cell biology and the hematopoietic CFC assay, particularly for its application in toxicity studies and other pharmaceutical assessments. As a department of STEMCELL Technologies, we have direct access to in-house experts who develop and support gold-standard products for hematopoietic, mesenchymal, neural and mammary stem cells.
• Industry-Standard Stem Cell Products
STEMCELL Technologies is a world leader in the development of industry-standard products for stem, progenitor and other primary cells. Such products include MethoCult™, the recognized medium of choice for validated and standardized hematopoietic CFC assays, mTeSR™ cell culture media and EasySep™ cell separation products. We have immediate access to these quality products, allowing us to customize our experiments to a client’s unique requirements.
• ISO 13485-Certified and Compliant with Guidelines Outlined in 21 CFR Part 58
Contract Assay Services ensures the quality, consistency and reliability of data for their clients by following good laboratory practices, including the use of standard operating procedures, equipment monitoring, documentation of chain of custody and retention of records. We recognize that these are important criteria for selecting a partner for preclinical safety studies and clinical trial support; the Contract Assay Services facilities are available for audit upon request.
Scientists in our Contract Assay Services division have the expertise to assess hematotoxicity on erythroid, myeloid and megakaryocyte progenitors using validated and custom-designed CFC assays to meet your needs and goals. Studies can be performed using human, non-human primate, mouse, rat and dog cells, which can assist in the selection of appropriate animal models for pharmaceutical development.
Learn more about Contract Assay Services - download the brochure
Contract Assay Services: Your Hematopoietic Experts
© 2015, STEMCELL Technologies. All rights reserved